Skip to main content

God's Mercy - An Emotional Statement by Maulana Tariq Jameel

God's Mercy - An Emotional Statement by Maulana Tariq Jameel    click

There was a young man of Israel, he was so disobedient, the people got angry with him and drove him out of the village.  click

Leaving the village was the worst for him, like his death, after a few days he did not get food.

Everyone boycotted it, no food, no water.

Slowly he was approaching his death, when he realized that death was upon him, then he looked to his right, but no one was found.

Then he looked to his left but still no one was found. He humbly raised his head towards the sky and said.

* Arabic * And he said to Allah, O my Lord, which is neither less than forgiveness nor more than punishment.

I have disobeyed you all my life, everyone has left me. Please have mercy on my current condition, please don't leave me like this.


I have heard from your pious people that you are the most forgiving, please do not leave me like this.


Allaah said to Musa (as): Moses, a friend of mine died in the forest. Arrange for his funeral.


"And announce to all the people, I will forgive all those who will attend his funeral." Hearing this, the people started running towards him. When they saw him, they were shocked.


They said: O Musa! What are you saying?


Where did he become a friend of Allah (Wali Allah), did he get this status?


Moses (peace be upon him) asked Allah Almighty that people are saying this and you are saying that. Allah Almighty said that what they are saying is also true and I am also saying that it is true.


"Yeah, he was just like that before, but when death came to him he looked to the left but to the right but no one was there."


Then he humbly looked up at me (heaven) "Repentance at death is not accepted but Allah wills whatever


Allah Almighty said: O Musa, when he looked up to me with humility and submission, my mercy did not force me to leave him as everyone left him.


"I swear by my honor Moses, if he had asked me to forgive the whole world for his tears, I would have forgiven the whole world."


A man like Qarun was sinking into the ground but was apologizing to Moses but Moses was saying catch him catch him more


When he sank completely into the earth, Allah Almighty said to Musa (Moses): O Musa, your heart is very hard. Hearing his cry, you did not accept his request.


"I swear by my honor Moses, if he had asked me once, I would have saved him." Maulana Tariq Jameel Saab (asks us). ,


If I don't come you express your frustration, you become my follower, call me once


There was a singer in the time of Hazrat Umar who used to sing and when he got old he could not sing, so people stopped listening to his voice.


All his income was cut off.


"Oh God, you called me to get my bread, I can't sing anymore, my whole source of bread is gone or Lord"


"You are the most merciful, please have mercy on my poverty, please manage my survival."


Hazrat Umar (RA) was sleeping in the mosque when a voice came to him in a dream saying,

Hazrat Umar (RA) woke up scared and started wielding a sword on his head and legs without shoes.


The man was sitting in the shade of a tree, talking to Allah Almighty. When he heard the sound of footsteps, he turned around and saw who it was. He saw Hazrat Umar.


Then he said that he has come to hit me with the rope Umar (RA) and he started fleeing then Hazrat Umar (RA) said stop .. I did not come here I was sent here.


He asked, "Who sent you here?" He said, "The one you are talking to." Hearing this, he shouted and sat down.


"Lord God, I forgot you all my life and I missed you for my needs and you answered my prayers."


O Allah forgive me, then he screamed and died. Hazrat Umar (RA) offered funeral prayers and buried him.


I have a student in Karachi, she had women near the mosque, her job was to supply girls, the worst job in the world


My student befriended his son and gave him a CD of my lectures, he started compiling a list of my lectures, his mother listened and sat down with him, he started compiling a list.


Asked him to play again. Play again and ask who this speaker is. He said I don't know if it was given to me by the imam of the mosque. She dragged the boy to the door of the mosque.


People were going out after Taraweeh prayers. He was told to call this Imam and he asked him if you had given him that CD and who is that speaker. He said that he was my teacher.


Maulana Tariq Jameel Sab, he said that I talked a lot about repentance, will my repentance be accepted, I am ashamed, I can not repeat the work that they use to work


Then he asked if my repentance would be accepted. He said: Surely Bibi, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.


Then she said, "I repent to Allah in front of you." Then from the next day she started coming to the mosque for Tarawi. Use the saying after the prayer.


"Oh God, if my repentance is accepted, let me die." As I told you earlier what she does all her life, this was the 5th day of Ramadan.


She says after the daily Taraweeh prayers, "O Allah, if my repentance is accepted, let me die."


He lived here all his life but let him be handed over to my brothers and sisters like Rabia Basri.


Please leave it to Allah if it becomes ours * Arabic *


"O my servant, come looking for me. If you find me, you have found everything. If you have not found me, you have found nothing."


* Arabic * I disobeyed you all my life and are you going, oh you are going


I am going to repent to Allah, the Lord of Glory, are you going, O grandmother who hears you in this old age, you cannot see, you have no teeth, you can walk?


Now who will forgive you in these circumstances, what is Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala saying * Arabic * who ever comes to find me, what are the circumstances


What I do * Arabic * "I come forward and welcome" those who ever come to repent "I come forward and welcome them"


"Come to me, my servant! How long have I been waiting for you?"


Not a day goes by when the sea does not ask me, "Allow me to flood them, the earth will say, Allow me, I will swallow them."


"Angles say let me be there, we'll behead you."


The one I disobeyed says * Arabic * "Go and work, it is between us (RAB and slave), do not interfere in this matter"


If he is yours, do what you like. * Arabic * If he is my slave, hand him over to me and do not come between us.


They say in the local language, "Why didn't he catch them?" Allah says, "I am waiting for repentance there." * Arabic *


"Whenever he repents, he will not hear a single criticism from me." Where have you been?


He will not hear a word like you were and now why have you come my brothers and sisters will repent to Allah today * Arabic *


* Arabic * "I welcome those who come to me for repentance" Let me recite to you another verse * Arabic *


"Whoever does not come to me, then I go to them" * Arabic * "Have you found another lord (god) like me"


"That's why you're cheating on me" Kim Towards Me * Arabic *


* Arabic * "I only write you a bad deed once, when will I forgive them all"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would be the smallest paradise? Maulana Tariq Jameel New statement Bayan 2022

  The smallest paradise will be ten times bigger than this world and its paradise will soon be in hell He will go, first he will be punished for his great sin, then he will come out and when heaven will come for him The door will open, then you. Will give strength in front of him, bowed down to stop whatever you are doing Gee, if it's an angel, I called out, as if money is fresh from our feet, then we raise our hands Horses from there, then he will say no, I am your servant, I am your servant, I am and there are thousands like me, if your father goes ahead then you are 70,000 servants Will be presented with a guard of honor in which he will stand. The line will take us further Come, Syedna Andaz Raghu, our father, you came, we did not wait and went to dry, if you Give thanks, then I will come, I will eat big, thanks be to the day that has everything, He will indicate that something is yours, then he will bring it in front of him, someone will have a glass in his hand. We will p

God's Mercy - An Emotional Statement by Maulana Tariq Jameel

  After meeting all the companions Gabriel came and said O my Prophet !!! The angel of death is at the door, asking permission to enter. The angel of death is asking permission from him !! Have you forgotten this man? For just a few pounds The angel of death is asking permission from him !! The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Come in He came in and said: "O my Prophet! I I greet you, I greet someone before you Did not My Prophet! Allah Almighty told me never to enter without his permission. My Prophet! I have been ordered to ask you, "If you want to go, I can bring you. If you want to stay, I will go." Will he ask me (Tariq Jameel)? Will he ask you ?? Death is asking, should I come or not? The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: If I give permission, will you take out my soul? He said: Yes, I will. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) looked at Gabriel and asked: What do you say? Gabriel replied: O