Skip to main content

God's Mercy - An Emotional Statement by Maulana Tariq Jameel

 

After meeting all the companions

Gabriel came and said

O my Prophet !!! The angel of death is at the door, asking permission to enter.

The angel of death is asking permission from him !!

Have you forgotten this man? For just a few pounds

The angel of death is asking permission from him !!

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Come in

He came in and said: "O my Prophet! I

I greet you, I greet someone before you

Did not

My Prophet! Allah Almighty told me never to enter without his permission.

My Prophet! I have been ordered to ask you, "If you want to go, I can bring you. If you want to stay, I will go."

Will he ask me (Tariq Jameel)? Will he ask you ??
Death is asking, should I come or not?

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: If I give permission, will you take out my soul? He said: Yes, I will.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) looked at Gabriel and asked: What do you say?

Gabriel replied: O Messenger of Allah! Allah (God) is waiting to meet you.
O my brothers and sisters! Ask Allah for such a death

God will be pleased when you go.

Your death should not be that "the culprit was caught and sent to prison."

Pray for such a safe death and a life like that of the Prophet Muhammad

Spend it

Death will bring us peace.

God is pleased.

When Hazrat Saad bin Mu'adh (RA) passed away.

At that time, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: The Throne is swinging with joy today with the arrival of Saad.

Because he was going there (in the next life) there was joy and people were sad because he was leaving this world.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: The throne is swaying with joy today with the arrival of Saad.

Ask this kind of death that the place (throne) of Allah will swing with joy and Allah will be happy.

What are you doing?? Where are you going??

What do you see in this deceptive world, in this trap, in this house of sadness, in this world of depression?

Go and seek Allah

Go and find your beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Then live a peaceful life here and sleep peacefully in the grave and become the possessor of endless happiness in Paradise (Paradise).

Gabriel (peace be upon him) said: O Messenger of Allah! God is waiting to meet you.

So my Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) should say what will happen to Hasnain?

I can see that one of my granddaughters (Hassan) will die due to poison.

And the next granddaughter (Hussein) and her family will be killed and their heads will be hung.

And Muharram (the first month of Muslims) reminds us.

Success is to cross the line to please Allah.

The one (who killed Hussein) was the winner of the war and now he is the best till the end of this world

Is the most hated person.

And Hussein's head was cut off and now he is honorable till the end of this world.

Why??

Because someone lost in this world but in fact he won because he got Allah.

And the other was the winner in this world, but in reality he lost because he lost God.

Losing after gaining Allah is not losing

Victory does not come after defeating Allah.

Make Allah the real purpose of your life

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Gabriel! Go back and ask Allah that you follow me

What will you do with my nation? (Explanation of the Ummah = From Abu Bakr to the last man on earth)

O my beloved Prophet !!!

Everyone cares about their children.

What will happen to my children?

And the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said: What will Allah do with my ummah after me?
Will?
 Go back and ask Allah, I will answer. click

Gabriel returned and brought an answer from Allah
Allah said: I will have mercy on them.

I swear by Allah

And may Allah bless our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)    click

If the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not raise this question, we would turn into monkeys and pigs
Will (like old people)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saved us from his tears and supplications

Allah Almighty made the whole nation of (Israel) Moses (AS) monkeys to eat fish.

Eating fish is not a sin but Allah Almighty said to them: Do not eat fish on Saturday

Allah Almighty said: You can eat fish every day except Saturday.

They (the Israelites) said: "No, we will eat." They ate and Allah gave them

Made a monkey

Drinking alcohol is a greater sin than eating fish.

And selling is greater than this sin.

And selling intoxicants is a greater sin than that.

Disobedience to parents is an even greater sin.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked: When will the Hour come?

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Only Allaah knows.

The Companions (may Allah be pleased with them) said: Please tell us a sign.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: When the mothers are humiliated, will the Day of Resurrection come?

All his prayers that are saving us.

God made some people monkeys and some pigs.

God threw some people into the ground.

God threw some people into the water.

God struck some people with the wind.

God killed some people with fire.

God burned some people with lightning.

Arabic

Why didn't this happen to us ??

Because we have his prayers and tears.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) remembered us in this world.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Give it.

When Hell comes upon the people, they will all kneel down on the ground.

Everyone will say: either Lord Nafsi Nafsi (save my life) or Lord Nafsi Nafsi

O my God (God) save my life, save my life

No mother, no father, no wife, no children, no brother, just save my life.

You and I are ordinary people.

Even the Prophets (peace be upon them) would say: Save my life, save my life

Hazrat Ibrahim (as) will also say: I do not ask about anyone nor my father

About, save my life.

Jesus (pbuh) will also say: O Allah! I'm not talking about my mother Mary

Asks please save my life

From Jesus (pbuh) to Adam (pbuh) everyone will say: Nafsi Nafsi

(Save my life)

Prophet Noah (pbuh): Nafsi Nafsi (save my life)

John (pbuh) and Zechariah (pbuh) are father and son but they say:

(Save my life)

Hazrat Sulaiman (AS) and Hazrat Dawood (AS) are father and son but they say: Nafsi Nafsi

(Save my life)

Hazrat Yusuf (AS) and Hazrat Yaqub (AS) are father and son but they say: Nafsi Nafsi

(Save my life)

Hazrat Yaqub (AS) and Hazrat Ishaq (AS) are father and son but they say: Nafsi Nafsi

(Save my life)

Hazrat Ishaq (AS) and Hazrat Ibrahim (AS) are father and son but they say:

(Save my life)

Hazrat Ishmael (AS) and Hazrat Ibrahim (AS) are father and son but they say: Nafsi Nafsi

(Save my life)

This is what will happen to the prophets

When every man and woman will say nafs nafs.

There will be a voice in this noisy wine: Amati Amati


The voice will come: Ummati Ummati

A voice full of sadness and pain

The voice will come: Ummati Ummati

Listeners will be amazed who it is.

Who is the man who does not pray for his thoughts and his nation?

When people look back.

Oh! He is the last Prophet of Allah, Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him)

His hands are raised in prayer for his ummah and he is saying: My ummah, my ummah

Which nation? Who sold alcohol all his life.

Which nation? Who sold drugs all his life

Which nation? Who committed adultery all his life.

Which nation? Who oppressed all his life.

Which nation? Who gambled all his life.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Get lost, get out of my sight, you are mine

He did not even think of honor.

You didn't even think of sacrificing my children.

My Innocent Grandson Killed for Religion (Islam)

And you were busy making pounds.

Go to hell!

O my God! Send them all to hell

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) should say these words

May Allah bless His merciful Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

The most perfect prophet

Perfect guide

I have no words to describe it.

No one can fulfill the right of praise of Allah and His Messenger.

Everyone's right can be fulfilled except Allah and His Messenger

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) should say: O my Allaah! Send them into the fire

They didn't see me

They did not see my house

They did not see the stones in my stomach.

They did not see my tears and emotions.

They didn't even see my broken teeth in Uhud

They did not even see my blood in Taif

They did not see the heads of my children on the lance in Karbala.

Keep them out of my sight

May Allah bless His merciful Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would say: My ummah, my ummah, my ummah, my

Ummah

He has not forgotten us here and will never forget us on the Day of Resurrection.

A pulpit will come to the Holy Prophet and Allah will say: O my

Prophet! Sit here

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would think that if I sat down, it would take me to Paradise.

And Allah says: Sit here

What will the prophet do?

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would stand on the floor and place his hand on the pulpit.

The Prophet will say: Allah! I obeyed your command but I will not sit, the decisions of my ummah

Will not go to heaven before

Our year starts from Muharram.

While both January and Muharram are made by Allah.

God created the sun, so God created January and February (Gregorian calendar).

Allah has created the moon, therefore Allah is the creator of Muharram, Rabi-ul-Awal (Islamic calendar).

Both are made by Allah. Someone took this (Islamic calendar) and someone took it (Gregorian calendar).

Took

Because we follow the lunar calendar, our year is just beginning.

Our new year is now.

Our new year begins with crying.

The system that Allah has created.

This could happen in another month.

But it was done in the first month of the year.

Because everyone should know that New Year is not for celebration.

The new year is to be prepared for the Day of Judgment.

That one more year of life has passed.

We should repent of our past and do some good deeds to please Allah
Should

And what is the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saying: O Lord of the worlds!

O Allah my ummah my ummah

How kind and compassionate he is

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: O Allaah! Don't check their history, let me know theirs

Let's check the date.

Then Allah will say: Why do you want to test?

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would say: I do not want him to be ashamed in the whole assembly

I will see only their sins and good deeds.

Allah is the God of the Prophet and Allah is the Most Merciful, Allah will never disappoint him.

Allaah will say: O my beloved Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)! If you forgive their sins

You will see that they will be ashamed to stand in front of you.

Allah will say: No, I will not allow you, but I will check their date separately

I will do this so that no one can see their sins.

What a great man he is.

And look at his life, people were throwing stones at him.

Stones at every step

One or two stones do not bleed

But they were constantly throwing stones.

Blood came out of the wounds and the shoes of the Messenger of Allah were filled with blood.

The shoes were attached to the feet.

The king of the whole world fainted and felt down.

Zaid was a servant of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

He lifted the Prophet by the shoulder and ran.

And they were following the prophet and throwing stones.

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ran as fast as he could and then he felt down.

There was a lot of bleeding

Zayd picked up the Prophet (peace be upon him) from his shoulder and ran.

Next was the garden..whose garden ??

This was the garden of Utbah bin Rabia, the greatest enemy.

Who is Utbah? Who carried the flag of the opposition in the Battle of Badr.

The Quraysh were the chiefs of Mecca.

Her garden

When Zaid could not find a place, he entered the garden.

And Zayd laid the Prophet (peace be upon him) under a vine.

When the worst enemy saw the condition of the Prophet (peace be upon him), his heart melted.

He said: What did the people of Taif do to Muhammad?

Whose enemy took pity on him

We didn't even think about it.

We didn't think about her tears.

He became very emotional, he went inside and decorated the plate with grapes

He did not go to the prophet because of shame.

He called his servant Adas and said: Adas! Take him and go to this wounded man

Go to him and say: Do not believe these grapes for the sake of relationship, eat them

Although it's time to kill.

They were always plotting to assassinate Muhammad.

This is the best time to kill.

But that moment was very emotional, there were tears in the eyes of the enemy.

But there were no tears in your eyes

You have sold your prophet for only a few pounds.

He said: Adas! Take it, go to him and say: Do not deny these grapes for the sake of relationship,

Please eat

The base has arrived.

And served grapes

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) took grapes and said: In the name of Allaah.

Adas said: People do not use this word here

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) asked: Where are you from? He answered: I am from Nineveh.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Alas! You are from the city of my brother Jonah.

Hazrat Yunus (as)

How do you know about Younes?

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: I am the Prophet of Allaah and I was also the Prophet of Allaah.

Adas grabbed the feet of the Messenger of Allah and accepted Islam.

At that moment, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forgot all his wounds.

Then the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) spoke to Allaah.

Arabic

O my God! Shouldn't I complain to you today?

Shouldn't I complain to you today?

Where did you send me

Where did you send me

Arabic

You sent me to the enemies who wounded me as you see

Yes, nothing is hidden from you.

The seven heavens shook, the throne trembled.

Gabriel hurried with the other angel

And he said: Command me

The two mountains (around Taif) will collide and all will die.

Prophet of Mercy

Prophet of Mercy

Prophet of Mercy

You don't even have mercy on your people

You have formed your own different sects

You forgot to greet each other.

You forgot to pray behind each other.

Go to Pakistan and see people killing each other.

Which nation is this ???

What kind of Islam is this?

Hazrat Ayesha (RA) asked: My Prophet (PBUH) said to you the most

Where is the pain?

The Prophet replied: In Taif

 Where have you suffered the most in years?

The Prophet replied: In Taif

Those who hurt so much! Now we have to take revenge on them.

The angel is ready for his command and Allah's permission has already been given.

The angel said: Command me. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) replied: No.

They are not converting to Islam but their next generation may convert to Islam

Arabic

They are not converting to Islam but their next generation may convert to Islam

I did not come to punish

I have become a kind prophet.

Arabic

I did not come to scold

I have become a kind prophet.

People are spreading hatred from the pulpit.

Become a nation, be a Muslim

The angels wept at this prayer

The angels of the seven heavens wept

my bro! No one is free here.

Try to fight death.

Try to fight old age.

Try to fight grief and sorrow.

Pray to Allah, the King of all.

Pray to God who created me.

Pray to Allah who gave me the power to see and gave me the tongue to speak.

Which gave me strength in my body.

Which has given me the mental senses to understand things.

Pray to Allah who revealed the Qur'an.

Who spread the earth's surface

Who raised the sky

Which will kill us

Which will resurrect us after death.

Pray to Allah who will tear our body to pieces.

Which will mix the bones in the sand.

Obey Allah who will gather the scattered body and give me life.

Pray to the God who brought us out of the grave.

Pray to Allah who raises all the dead (from Adam to the last man on earth).

Pray to Allah who breaks up the heavens and the earth, who re-created them

Arabic

Allah will shake the heavens and the earth, then both will die.

Death is coming to earth.

The sky is dying.

The moon and the sun are dying.

Death to the mountains

Everything else will die.

Except Allah

May Allah keep him alive forever

God never dies, God never rests, God never sleeps

God never sleeps, God never wrongs

Owner of all treasures, owner of honor, owner of all powers

Lord of all angels, Lord of Gabriel, Lord of Michael, Lord of Israfil, Lord of Azrael

Owner of Tariq Jameel, owner of all the people of Birmingham

The owner of all the children of Adam

King of those who walk on foot

4 King of the Walking Dead

Owner of all creatures of the sea, air and land

Owner of everything that crawls, swims, flies, roars or bites

God is the owner of all.

who is that??

God! God!

That's how?

There is no god but Allah.

What are the attributes of Allah?

Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, King, Most Holy

The best peacemaker, protector of faith, protector, self-sufficient, compelled, mighty

Creator, Maker, Shaper, Ever Forgiving, Submissive, Giver to all

Always the Giver, the Conqueror, the All-Knowing, the Restraining, the Merciful, the Moving, the Exalted.

Respectful, disrespectful, all-hearing, all-seeing, fair, just

Kind, most informed, tolerant, infinite

Grateful, Great, Great, Protector, Nurturer, Accountant, Great, Grace
Gonna

Clever, responsive, all-encompassing, wise, kind, genuine
Reliable, strong

Steadfast, protective friend, worthy of all praise, counting of all,

Producer, restorer who brings everyone back, life giver, death bringer

Knowing, wonderful, unique, indivisible, everlasting, all capable

Mighty, the one who brings forward, the one who brings back, the first, the last, the visible, the hidden

Guardian, self-exalted, most kind and virtuous, always forgiving, avenging,
Forgiving, Merciful

Possessor of all sovereignty, masters of greatness and generosity,

Equal, accumulator, all rich, wealthy, savior, troublemaker

Compatible, Light, Guide, Unparalleled,

Eternal and unchangeable, heir, teacher, tolerant

A true god

This is your god

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would be the smallest paradise? Maulana Tariq Jameel New statement Bayan 2022

  The smallest paradise will be ten times bigger than this world and its paradise will soon be in hell He will go, first he will be punished for his great sin, then he will come out and when heaven will come for him The door will open, then you. Will give strength in front of him, bowed down to stop whatever you are doing Gee, if it's an angel, I called out, as if money is fresh from our feet, then we raise our hands Horses from there, then he will say no, I am your servant, I am your servant, I am and there are thousands like me, if your father goes ahead then you are 70,000 servants Will be presented with a guard of honor in which he will stand. The line will take us further Come, Syedna Andaz Raghu, our father, you came, we did not wait and went to dry, if you Give thanks, then I will come, I will eat big, thanks be to the day that has everything, He will indicate that something is yours, then he will bring it in front of him, someone will have a glass in his hand. We will p

God's Mercy - An Emotional Statement by Maulana Tariq Jameel

God's Mercy - An Emotional Statement by Maulana Tariq Jameel    click There was a young man of Israel, he was so disobedient, the people got angry with him and drove him out of the village.  click Leaving the village was the worst for him, like his death, after a few days he did not get food. Everyone boycotted it, no food, no water. Slowly he was approaching his death, when he realized that death was upon him, then he looked to his right, but no one was found. Then he looked to his left but still no one was found. He humbly raised his head towards the sky and said. * Arabic * And he said to Allah, O my Lord, which is neither less than forgiveness nor more than punishment. I have disobeyed you all my life, everyone has left me. Please have mercy on my current condition, please don't leave me like this. I have heard from your pious people that you are the most forgiving, please do not leave me like this. Allaah said to Musa (as): Moses, a friend of mine died in the forest.